Price Disclaimer and Key Notes
Please note that prices and availability of our products are subject to change without prior notice. Despite our best efforts to maintain accuracy, occasional errors may occur. In such cases, where a pricing discrepancy is identified, we will promptly notify you via chat, email, or phone. You will then have the option to accept the amended price or cancel your order.
We highly recommend verifying stock availability and prices before proceeding with your payment. For credit card payments, please allow approximately six to eight business days for processing and clearance. Your understanding and cooperation in these matters are greatly appreciated. Shipment will occur within two to five business days following the clearance of payment.
Please be aware that our primary focus is on business computers and servers. Accessories are typically available for purchase as part of a bundle or may be offered in larger quantities.
- 1 10/100Base-TX WAN port
- 4 10/100Base-TX LAN ports
- 1 fixed wireless LAN antenna
- IEEE 802.11n (draft) Wireless LAN specification, single antenna design
- Up to 150 Mbps wireless speeds
- Backward compatible with 802.11g wireless networks
- Simple wireless encryption set up at the touch of a button (WPS - Wireless Protect Setup)
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA / WPA2)
Quality of Service (QoS)
- QoS Engine option for data prioritisation
- Wireless Multimedia (WMM) for WLAN traffic
- Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- Built-in NAT firewall
- Content filtering with URL blocking and scheduling
- Denial of Service (DoS) prevention
- Multiple IPSEc/PPTP pass-through VPN sessions
- MAC address filtering
- Support for 802.1X RADIUS
- D-Link Click’n Connect easy set-up with wizard in 18 languages
- Web-based management