- SuperClear® IPS technology
Frameless bezel and metallic triangle stand
HDMI, DisplayPort and mini DP inputs
Dual integrated speakers
The ViewSonic VX3276-2K-mhd is the perfect blend of style and performance with features that include a sizeable 32” frameless bezel, a minimalist design, and WQHD (2560 x 1440) resolution. Design features such as an ultra-slim profile, metallic silver triangle stand, and a sleek edge-to-edge frameless bezel give the monitor a premium feel that fits nicely both at home and in the office. VX3276-2K-mhd leverages IPS-type panel technology and rich 10-bit color to produce an extensive array of vibrant colors with wide viewing angles. Stereo sound is provided by the monitor’s dual integrated speakers, while DisplayPort, Mini DP, and 2 HDMI ports offer flexible connectivity options for both general usage and gaming.
The monitor takes on an architecturally inspired design aesthetic fused with modern form factors such as an ultra-slim profile, modern frameless bezel, and a unique triangle stand..
Brilliant WQHD Resolution
A large 32” WQHD (2560 x 1440) resolution screen delivers vividly detailed images , and up to 70% more displayable on-screen content than standard Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution.
SuperClear® IPS-type Technology
Enjoy rich, vivid color with consistent levels of brightness, no matter the vantage point. With SuperClear® IPS-type panel technology, the VX3276-2K-mhd monitor delivers the same image quality whether you are looking at the screen from above, below, the front, or the side.
Billions of Colors
By utilizing 10-bit color, VX3276-2K-mhd is able to produce a color palette of over one billion colors, resulting in richer, more vivid color reproduction, smoother gradients, and a more natural transition between hues.
ViewMode Optimized Settings
ViewSonic’sViewMode includes optimized “Game,” “Movie,” “Web,” “Text,” “Mono”, and “Mac” presets. Each presets offers specialized enhancements to gamma curve, color temperature, contrast, and brightness to deliver the optimal viewing experience for different applications.
DisplayPort, HDMI, and miniDP inputs offer a wide range of compatibility, giving you the ultimately flexibility whether you are watching a video, playing games, or working.
Flicker-Free technology and a Blue Light Filter help to eliminate eye strain from extended viewing periods.
VX3276-2K-mhd’s dual integrated stereo speakers deliver powerful sound. When paired with incredible screen performance, the combination provides complete multi-sensory immersion.
Low Energy Consumption
VX3276-2K-mhd’s energy-saving Eco-mode is ENERGY STAR compliant and incorporates energy efficiency and power savings into the monitor’s stunning screen performance.
Conveniently mount the monitor to your preference by utilizing the 100mm x 100mm VESA-compatible mount design.
- Menu Controls
- Mini DisplayPort
- DC In
Monitor Size : 32”W (31.5” Viewable)
Panel Technology : IPS Type, a-si TFT Active Matrix LCD
Resolution : 2560 x 1440
Display Area : 698.11mm (H) x 392.68mm (V)
Aspect Ratio : 16:9
Brightness : 250 cd/m2 (Typ)
Contrast Ratio : 1200:1 (Typ)
Dynamic Contrast Ratio : 80,000,000:1
Viewing Angle : 178 degrees / 178 degrees (Typ)
Response Time : 4ms
Backlight : 1 LED light bar
Backlight Life : 30,000 Hrs (Min)
Colours : 1.07 Billion colors (10 bits color depth)
Colour Gamut : 75% of NTSC (Typ)
Panel Surface : Anti-Glare type, Hard-coating (3H), Haze 25%
Pixel Pitch : 0.273mm (H) x 0.273mm (V)
Frequency : HDMI:Fh = 15 ~ 113KHz ; Fv = 24 ~ 75Hz
DisplayPort:Fh = 24 ~ 113KHz ; Fv = 50 ~ 75Hz
Mini DP:Fh = 24 ~ 113KHz ; Fv = 50 ~ 75Hz
Sync : HDMI:TMDS
PC : Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 certified
Mac® : Power Mac tested
Digital : HDMI x 2 (v1.4 compatible)
DisplayPort x 1 (v1.2 compatible)
Mini DP x 1 (v1.2 compatible)
Audio Out : Earphone out x 1 (3.5mm plug)
2W x 2
Power : 3-pin plug (CEE22) x 1
Voltage : AC 100-240V (Universal); 50/60Hz
Consumption : 43W
Optimize : 41W
Conserve : 36W
Tilt : 15 ~ -4 degrees
DDC/2B, DDC/CI, HDCP, Detachable Base, KENSINGTON Microsaver Security Compatible, Flicker Free.
VESA® : 100mm x 100mm
Temperature (º F / º C) : 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
Humidity : 20% to 90% (no condensation)
DIMENSIONS (W X H X D) (MM)
Physical With Stand (mm) : 712.89mm (W) x 503.87mm (H) x 230mm (D)
Physical Without Stand (mm) : 712.89mm (W) x 416.4mm (H) x 38.2mm (D)
Packaging (mm) : 785mm (W) x 498mm (H) x 112mm (D)
Net With Stand (kg) : 6.2kg (13.6lbs)
Net Without Stand (kg) : 5.6kg (12.3lbs)
Gross (kg) : 8.2kg (18.1lbs)
BSMI, RCM, GEMS, KC, BIS
*Warranty offered may differ from market to market
Power Cable (1.5m)
HDMI Cable (1.5m)
Quick Start Guide
*Actual content may differ from market to market
A. Terms and Conditions:
1. The warranty applies only to the products carried or distributed by Benson Computers, that can be identified by the Benson Computers warranty sticker.
2. Items purchased from Benson Computers is fully warranted from date of purchase for a period of twelve (12) months, or depending upon the warranty stated in front, against manufacturing defects, by reason of design, materials or workmanship.
3. Within the warranty period, all defective items are for check-in service only, and are subject for inspection and repair only. The decision for replacement shall be dependent upon the distributor/manufacturer on the defective item(s). Benson Computers will, at its option, repair or replace the defective item(s) at no charge, provided it is returned during the warranty period. Parts for the replacement are warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period.
4. For one (1) year from the date of original purchase, Benson Computers will provide the labor for warranty repair without any service charge at our Service Centers at any of the Benson Computers branches.
5. For provincial clients, if ever an item breaks down, the client has to send us that item, and we'll have it repaired or replaced, depending on the decision of the distributor/manufacturer of the defective item. After the repair or replacement, we will send it back to the client. Benson Computers will not pay any freight charges. The client has to shoulder all the shipping expenses during that back-and-forth transaction.
6. Consumables and/or accessories are not covered by any warranty. (i.e. mouse, mouse pad, ink cartridges, ribbons, toners, diskettes, covers, etc.).
7. The warranty on computer item(s) does not include software or virus problems. Benson Computers is not responsible for loss of program or data stored on hard disk drives. The client/customer is responsible of having their data backed-up before requesting for warranty service.
8. The warranty is void:
o If the item(s) has been damaged brought about by accident, misuse, misapplication or any abnormal causes (i.e. animal/insect bites or wastes on parts, use of wrong voltage, damages caused by the use of non-original consumables, damages caused by fire, floods, earthquakes, and other incidental events).
o If the warranty seal(s) of the item(s) has been tampered with or altered in any way
o If repaired or serviced by others besides us.
o If the product serial number has been altered, defaced or removed.
9. There will be no On-site services and lending of backup units.
10. Warranty is valid only for original purchaser only.
B. Warranty Limitations:
The warranty set forth is exclusive and no other warranty, whether written or oral, is expressed or implied. Benson Computers specifically disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
In no event will the our company or its suppliers be liable to the client for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or incidental damages arising out of the use of any product or documentations like computer hardwares, softwares, accessories, upgrades, etc. including any lost profit or lost savings, or any claim by any party, even if a representative of our company or its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Product(s) that has been sent to a third party manufacturing representative through us for service warranty, our company will only serve as a bridge in following up the products and will not be held liable for any delays in releasing the item(s).
Our company shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any item(s) that were checked-in or sent in our office, due to floor, fire, eathquake or other abnormal conditions beyond our control.
Due to copyright on softwares, we will not be held liable for units seized or confiscated by authorities due to unlicensed sofware.
C. Procedure in claiming the warranty:
1. Please attach a photocopy of this warranty agreement together with the defective items
2. Please write your name with the telephone number and the problem of the item(s) on our After Sales Service Receipt (ASSR).
3. Please do not include accessories of the defective items (i.e. power cable, printer cable, etc.) and items that are not purchased from us.
4. Please take note that we will not pay any freight charges. All items should be check-in or sent to the branch you bought the item
5. Any warranty items not claimed within 30 days from date of service will be disposed of by our company in any manner to cover the cost of service.