Price Disclaimer and Key Notes
Please note that prices and availability of our products are subject to change without prior notice. Despite our best efforts to maintain accuracy, occasional errors may occur. In such cases, where a pricing discrepancy is identified, we will promptly notify you via chat, email, or phone. You will then have the option to accept the amended price or cancel your order.
We highly recommend verifying stock availability and prices before proceeding with your payment. For credit card payments, please allow approximately six to eight business days for processing and clearance. Your understanding and cooperation in these matters are greatly appreciated. Shipment will occur within two to five business days following the clearance of payment.
Please be aware that our primary focus is on business computers and servers. Accessories are typically available for purchase as part of a bundle or may be offered in larger quantities.
DPY3K PowerEdge T440
Processor(s) Intel Xeon Silver 4210R 2.4G, 10C/20T, 9.6GT/s, 13.75M Cache, Turbo, HT (100W) DDR4-2400
Memory 8GB RDIMM, Single Rank (16 DIMM Slots)
Network Controller Dual-Port 1GbE On-Board LOM
Storage Controller PERC H330 RAID Controller, Adapter, Full Height
Hard Drive 1TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gbps 512n 2.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive, 3.5in HYB CARR
Internal Storage Chassis with up to 8, 3.5" Hot Plug Hard Drives, Tower Configuration
Optical Drive DVD +/-RW, SATA, Internal
Power Supply Single,Hot-plug Power Supply,495W
Form Factor Tower
Warranty 3Yr ProSupport Next Business Day Onsite Service
Keyboard Black Dell KB216 Wired Multi-Media Keyboard English
Mouse Dell Optical Mouse MS116 - Black
Accelerate modern workloads with an expandable platform
- Workgroup collaboration and productivity
- Mail and messaging
- File and print serving
- Web serving
- Database applications
- Server consolidation and virtualization
Adapt and scale to dynamic business needs with greater flexibility
- Scale compute resources with 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors and all-new memory architecture.
- Automatically optimize application performance with one-button tuning.
- Grow data over time with up to 8 x 3.5" or 16 x 2.5" drives.
- Boost I/O performance with 5 x PCIe Gen3 I/O slots.
Enhance productivity with intelligent automation
- Help maximize uptime and reduce the IT effort to resolve issues by up to 72%* with ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware® vSphere®, Microsoft® System Center and Nagios®.
- Improve productivity with agent-free Dell iDRAC9 for automated management.
- Simplify deployment with OpenManage next-generation console and server profiles to configure and prep servers rapidly and scalably.
Protect your customers and your business with integrated security
- Protect server configuration and firmware from malicious changes with new Configuration Lock-down.
- Use system erase of local storage to help ensure data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers.
- Automate updates that check file dependencies and proper update sequence, before deploying them independently from the OS/hypervisor.
- Take control of your firmware consoles with embedded authentication that is designed to allow only properly signed updates to run.
Dell Technologies offers complete end-to-end services