P44718-371 HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 Plus E-2314 2.8GHz 4-core 1P 16GB-U 4LFF-NHP 350W PS Server
Processor(s) Intel® Xeon® E-2314 (4-Core, 2.8 GHz, 65W)
Number of Processors One processor with a standard heatsink
Memory 16 GB UDIMM DDR4 3200 MT/s (1x 16 GB)
Network Controller Embedded 1Gb 2-Port Ethernet Adapter
Storage Controller Embedded Intel VROC SATA software RAID Notes: − 4 SATA ports support drive bays, 2 SATA ports support optional HPE Universal SATA AIC HHHL M.2 SSD Kit (878783-B21), and additional 1 SATA via onboard M.2 slot. − NHP models do not support internal Smart Array controllers.
Hard Drive None included
Internal Storage 4 LFF HDD Bays (Non Hot Plug) 1 M.2 PCIe 3.0 x2/SATA slot
Optical Drive Bay Up to 1 optical drive bay
Optical Drive None included
PCI-Express Slots 1 PCIe 4.0 slots, 3 PCIe 3.0 slots
Power Supply 1 350W ATX Power Supply
Fans 1 non-hot plug, non-redundant system fan
Management HPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded), HPE OneView Standard (requires download), HPE iLO Advanced, HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, and HPE OneView Advanced (require licenses)
NOTE: HPE OneView support on ML30 Gen10 begin in early 2019.
Security Embedded TPM Notes: Disabled on AA1 SKUs
Form Factor Tower (4U)
Warranty 3-Year Parts, 3-Year Labor, 3-Year Onsite support with next business day response.
NOTE: AP, Japan, India, and PRC Server Warranty includes 3-Year Parts, 3-Year Labor, 3-Year Onsite support with next business day response.
801882-B21 HPE 1TB SATA 7.2K LFF RW HDD
672097-373 HPE USB AP/INTL Keyboard/Mouse Kit
726537-B21 HPE 9.5mm SATA DVD-RW Optical Drive
P06309-B21 HPE ML30 Gen10 Slimline Optical Disk Drive Enablement Kit
Powerful Yet Affordable Server for Your Daily Office Workloads
- The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server, powered by up to 6 cores in the Intel Xeon E Processor and up to 64 GB of 2666 MT/s DDR4 ECC UDIMM, delivers abundant performance for small- to mid-sized business applications.
- Up to 61.44 TB storage capacity makes HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server an ideal data storage solution for your business to cope with the increasing amount of data. Onboard M.2 slot with NVMe SSD support delivers outstanding speed for boot drive.1
- The option of a dedicated HPE iLO port allows you to dedicate more bandwidth to network functions to achieve higher network performance.
- The embedded SATA HPE Smart Array S100i Controller ships standard and the redesigned HPE Smart Array Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the 12 Gbps controller that is most suited to your environment.
- With selection of Hewlett Packard Enterprise qualified professional 3D graphics cards, HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server can easily handle graphical workloads such as medium size CAD models, basic digital content creation, and medical imaging.
Variety of Enterprise-class Features to Achieve Business Growth with Lower TCO
- The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server offers flexibility in different storage needs. With the choice of four Large Form Factor (LFF) non-hot-plug, hot-plug, or eight Small Form Factor (SFF) hot-plug drive options, you can find the right storage fit for your growing business.
- The selective HPE 500W Flex Slot Platinum Hot Plug Power Supply Kit enhances reliability, and lets you share spares across multiple server platforms.
- Error-Correcting Code (ECC) memory protects business from data loss and unplanned system downtime.
- The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server offers a complete set of embedded HPE Integrated Lights Out (iLO 5) for Gen10 Servers management features, which includes HPE iLO with Agentless Management, Active Health System, and intelligent provisioning.
- The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server is one of the Hewlett Packard Enterprise industry-standard servers with major firmware anchored directly into the silicon security protection built-in across the server lifecycle, starting with silicon root of trust.
- Secure recovery allows server firmware to roll back to the last, known-good state or factory settings after detection of compromised code.
- Additional security options are available with Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to prevent unauthorized access to the server and reliably store artifacts used to authenticate the server.
Industry-Leading Services and Ease of Deployment
- The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server comes with a complete set of services from HPE Pointnext, delivering confidence, reducing risk, and helping you realize agility and stability.
- Services from HPE Pointnext simplify all stages of the IT journey. Advisory and Transformation Service professionals understand customer challenges and design an enhanced solution. Professional Services enable rapid deployment of solutions and Operational Services provide ongoing support.
- Services provided under Operational Services include: HPE GreenLake Flex Capacity, HPE Datacenter Care, HPE Infrastructure Automation, HPE Campus Care, HPE Proactive Services, and multivendor coverage.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise IT investment solutions help you transform to a digital business with IT economics that align to your business goals.