Please note that prices and availability of our products are subject to change without prior notice. Despite our best efforts to maintain accuracy, occasional errors may occur. In such cases, where a pricing discrepancy is identified, we will promptly notify you via chat, email, or phone. You will then have the option to accept the amended price or cancel your order.
We highly recommend verifying stock availability and prices before proceeding with your payment. For credit card payments, please allow approximately five to seven business days for processing and clearance. Your understanding and cooperation in these matters are greatly appreciated.
HP NB Spectre 13-AF089TU/ Intel Core i7-8550U/ 13.3"/ 8GB RAM/ 256GB SSD/ UMA/ Win10 HE (EM)/ MISC NO ODD Win 2017/ ac/ BT/ DAS/ FHD T/ 2-2-0/ DiB C HDMI/
Exceptionally crafted at 10.4mm,2 this masterfully sculpted chassis with a hidden hinge and full size keyboard is finished in two stunning color options.
CERAMIC WHITE WITH PALE GOLD ACCENTS
DARK ASH SILVER WITH COPPER LUXE ACCENTS
THIN & LIGHT
Drawing inspiration from high-end cabinetry, the hidden coaxial hinge was designed to fold flush, almost disappearing from view.
SOPHISTICATED AESTHETICS AND MATERIALS
FULL SIZE EDGE-TO-EDGE BACKLIT KEYBOARD
THE ART OF POWER
As elegant as it is unprecedented, the ultra-slim Spectre laptop fuses liberating battery life4 with remarkable performance.
LIBERATING BATTERY LIFE
8TH GENERATION INTEL® CORE™ I PROCESSOR
STORAGE TO SPARE
STEP CELL BATTERY
This innovative battery design allows us to fit more power in a thin profile, using every millimeter to provide more battery capacity.
EIGHT-MILLION PIXELS. NOTICEABLY EYE-OPENING.
Revolutionize the way you experience your content with a nearly borderless display.
4K HIGH RESOLUTION TOUCH DISPLAY
CORNING® GORILLA® GLASS NBT™
PREMIUM AUDIO BY BANG & OLUFSEN
HP WIDE VISION HD IR CAMERA
DUAL 4K SUPPORT
FAST AND RELIABLE WI-FI
1. Based on vendors shipping > 1 million units worldwide annually with clamshell design, Windows or OSX, measured at z-height as of 9/15/17.
2. Measured at z-height.
3. Weight and system dimensions may fluctuate due to configuration and manufacturing variances.
4. Windows 10/MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See www.bapco.com for additional details.
5. Recharges your battery up to 50% within 30 minutes when the system is off (using "shut down" command). Recommended for use with the HP adapter provided with the laptop, not recommended with a smaller capacity battery charger. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging speed will return to normal speed. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance. Available on select HP Spectre 2-in-1 and HP x2 PC models.
6. Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers of software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
7. For hard drives, TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB of hard drive is reserved for system recovery software.
8. Based on HP internal testing using CrystalDiskMark benchmarking software. Performance is sequentially faster (read only) compared to traditional 5,400 rpm HDD.
9. 4K content required to view full 4K images.
10. Transfer rate may vary. All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
11. Features may require software or other 3rd party applications to provide the described functionality.
12. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the laptop to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
13. Actual product may vary from image depicted. Actual thermal solution varies based on configuration.
Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
Bluetooth® is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by HP Inc. under license.