HP NB Pavilion Gaming 15-CX0139TX/ Intel Core i5-8300H/LCD 15.6 60Hz NWBZ/ 4GB RAM/ 1TB HDD/ GTX1050 2GB DISC/ MISC NO ODD/Black with ULTRA VIOLET backlit keyboard/ 1-1-0
HP NB Pavilion 14-CE1042TX/ Intel Core i7-8565U/ 14 FHD BV LED UWVA slim NWBZ/ 8GB/ 1TB/ MX150 2GB/ MISC NO ODD/ Win 10/ ac/ BT/ Gold/ 2-2-0
1. Amount of memory varies by configuration.
2. All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
3. 4K content required to view full 4K images. Full HD (FHD) content required to view FHD images. All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
4. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the laptop to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
5. Features may require software or other 3rd party applications to provide the described functionality.
6. Mixed reality Ultra experience depicted. VR experience will vary based on configuration. Windows Mixed Reality Headset sold separately is not for children under the age of 13. All users should read the Mixed Reality Headset User Guide to reduce the risk of personal injury, discomfort, property damage and other potential hazards and for important information related to your health and safety when using the headset.
7. Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
USB type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
Bluetooth® is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by HP Inc. under license.
© Copyright 2018 HP Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.