Price Disclaimer and Key Notes
Please note that prices and availability of our products are subject to change without prior notice. Despite our best efforts to maintain accuracy, occasional errors may occur. In such cases, where a pricing discrepancy is identified, we will promptly notify you via chat, email, or phone. You will then have the option to accept the amended price or cancel your order.
We highly recommend verifying stock availability and prices before proceeding with your payment. For credit card payments, please allow approximately six to eight business days for processing and clearance. Your understanding and cooperation in these matters are greatly appreciated. Shipment will occur within two to five business days following the clearance of payment.
Please be aware that our primary focus is on Dell business computers and servers. Accessories are typically available for purchase as part of a bundle or may be offered in larger quantities.
We're sorry to convey that we do not participate in government bids and won't be providing quotation requests.
|HP NB Envy X360 13-AR0124AU|
|Processor||AMD Ryzen™ 3 3300U with Radeon™ Vega 6 Graphics (2.1 GHz base clock(2h), up to 3.5 GHz max boost clock(2i), 6 MB cache, 4 cores)|
|Chipset||AMD Integrated SoC|
|Memory||8 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (onboard)|
|Hard Drive||512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD|
|Batt||4-cell, 53 Wh Li-ion polymer|
|LCD||13.3" diagonal FHD IPS BrightView micro-edge WLED-backlit multitouch-enabled edge-to-edge glass with Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™ (1920 x 1080)|
|Graphics||AMD Radeon™ Vega 6 Graphics|
|Dimensions||12.05 x 8.35x 0.58 in|
|WLAN||Realtek 802.11b/g/n/a/ac (2x2) and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo|
|Ports||1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C™ (5 Gb/s signaling rate, Power Delivery 3.0, DP1.4, HP Sleep and Charge); 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (HP Sleep and Charge); 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (Data Transfer Only); 1 headphone/microphone combo;|
|Card Reader||1 microSD media card reader|
|Audio||Quad speakers; HP Audio Boost|
|Special Features||Arsenic-free display glass, Mercury-free display backlights, SmartWay, Recycle packaging; Low Halogen (BFR/PVC free); EPEAT® Silver registered; ENERGY STAR® qualified With DIB USB C to Multiport Hub & PEN|
|HP 15.6 Duotone Slvr Briefcase|
1. Windows 10/ MobileMark 14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See https://bapco.com/products/mobilemark-2014/ for additional details.
2. Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
3. Full high-definition (FHD) content required to view FHD images.
4. 4K content required to view full 4K images.
5. Features may require software or other 3rd party applications to provide the described functionality.
6. Recharges your battery up to 50% within 45 minutes when the system is off (using “shut down” command). Recommended for use with the HP adapter provided with the notebook, not recommended with a smaller capacity battery charger. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging speed will return to normal speed. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance.
7. Weight and system dimensions may fluctuate due to configurations and manufacturing variances.
8. Available on 13.3” diagonal screen side models.
9. Internet service required and not included.
10. HP Sure view available on select HP models and requires factory configuration. Brightness will vary between sharing and privacy modes.
11. Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. AMD’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed.
12. Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com .
Images depicted include both 13" and 15" versions of Envy x360. Actual availability may vary by country.
Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Core and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
© Copyright 2018 HP Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.