Price Disclaimer and Key Notes
Please note that prices and availability of our products are subject to change without prior notice. Despite our best efforts to maintain accuracy, occasional errors may occur. In such cases, where a pricing discrepancy is identified, we will promptly notify you via chat, email, or phone. You will then have the option to accept the amended price or cancel your order.
We highly recommend verifying stock availability and prices before proceeding with your payment. For credit card payments, please allow approximately six to eight business days for processing and clearance. Your understanding and cooperation in these matters are greatly appreciated. Shipment will occur within two to five business days following the clearance of payment.
Please be aware that our primary focus is on Dell business computers and servers. Accessories are typically available for purchase as part of a bundle or may be offered in larger quantities.
We're sorry to convey that we do not participate in government bids and won't be providing quotation requests.
PRODUCT CODE DESCRIPTION
DellEMC PowerEdge® T340"
Processor Intel Xeon E-2234 3.6GHz, 8M cache, 4C/8T, turbo (71W)
Cache Memory 8M Cache
Memory 16GB 3200MT/s DDR4 ECC UDIMM
Network Controller On-Board Broadcom 5720 Dual Port 1Gb LOM
Storage Controller PERC H330 RAID Controller, Adapter, Full Height
Hard Drive 1TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gbps 3.5in Hot-Plug Hard Drive (max 8 HDD)
Optical Drive DVD+/-RW, SATA, Internal
Power Supply Single, Hot-plug Power Supply (1+0), 495W
Management iDRAC9, Express
Form Factor Tower
Warranty 3 Yrs ProSupport Next Business Day Onsite
Mouse Dell Optical Mouse-MS116 - Black
Keyboard Dell KB216 Wired Keyboard Black
Connect and manage your growing business
The T340 enables you to address common business workloads in your office and across remote offices.
Ideal for business applications like:
- File sharing
- Mail and messaging
- Operate reliably with up to 8 hot-plug HDD’s or SSD’s and redundant power supplies.
- Save time and IT effort resolving server hardware issues with ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist*.
- Help prevent downtime and protect your data from malicious changes with iDRAC9 Enterprise Server Lockdown mode.
- Save your data automatically with reliable software RAID.
- Get set up as much as 66% faster with our ProDeploy suite of services*
- Easily manage multiple remote servers via the intuitive general user interface with iDRAC9 Group Manager or upgrade to OpenManage Enterprise.
- Conveniently receive data alert notifications and access hardware remotely anywhere with OpenManage Mobile.
- Accelerate resolution. Resolve issues with up to 72% less IT effort using automated proactive and predictive technology from ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.*
Grow without limits
- Drive your business forward with improved performance due to 100% more cores with Intel® Xeon® E-2200 processors, 11% increase in memory speed, and 20% more PCIe lanes.*
- Scale with 17% more storage capacity.*
- Take advantage of flexible tower placement options with quiet acoustics and thermal efficiency.