Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. While we strive for accuracy, mistakes happen. In the event of an incorrect price, you will be notified by chat, email or phone, and given the option to accept the corrected price or cancel the order. Always verify stock availability and prices before sending your payment.
1NGFK PowerEdge R440
Processor Intel Xeon Silver 4210R 2.4G, 10C/20T, 9.6GT/s, 13.75M Cache, Turbo, HT (100W) DDR4-2400
Memory 16GB RDIMM, 3200MT/s, Dual Rank
Drives 600GB 10K RPM SAS 12Gbps 512n 2.5in Hot-plug Hard Drive
Chassis 2.5" Chassis up to 8 HP HDDs,PERC/HBA11
RAID PERC H750 Adapter, Low Profile
Network Controller Dual-Port 1GbE On-Board LOM
Internal Mgmt iDRAC9,Enterprise
Optical Drive DVD +/-RW, SATA, Internal
Power Supply Single, Hot-plug Power Supply (1+0), 550W
Form Factor 1U Rack
Warranty 3 year ProSupport NBD
Performance in a density-optimized 1U, 2-socket rack server
- Web tech
- Scale-out infrastructure
Deliver performance at scale with the PowerEdge portfolio
- Scale compute resources with 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors and tailor performance based on your unique workload requirements.
- Gain storage flexibility with up to 10 x 2.5" SAS/SATA/SSD with up to 4 NVMe PCIe SSDs, or 4 x 3.5" disks.
- Free up storage with boot-optimized M.2 SSDs.
Gain productivity with intelligent, embedded management
- Help maximize uptime and reduce the IT effort to resolve issues by up to 72%* with ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware® vSphere®, Microsoft® System Center and Nagios®.
- Improve productivity with agent-free Dell EMC iDRAC9 for automated management.
Simplify deployment with OpenManage next-generation console and server profiles to configure and prep servers rapidly and scalably.
Fortify your data center with comprehensive protection
- Protect server configuration and firmware from malicious changes with new Configuration Lock-down.
- Use system erase of local storage to help ensure data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers.
- Automate updates that check file dependencies and proper update sequence, before deploying them independently from the OS/hypervisor.
- Take control of your firmware consoles with embedded authentication that is designed to allow only properly signed updates to run.