Price Disclaimer and Key Notes
Please note that prices and availability of our products are subject to change without prior notice. Despite our best efforts to maintain accuracy, occasional errors may occur. In such cases, where a pricing discrepancy is identified, we will promptly notify you via chat, email, or phone. You will then have the option to accept the amended price or cancel your order.
We highly recommend verifying stock availability and prices before proceeding with your payment. For credit card payments, please allow approximately six to eight business days for processing and clearance. Your understanding and cooperation in these matters are greatly appreciated. Shipment will occur within two to five business days following the clearance of payment.
Please be aware that our primary focus is on business computers and servers. Accessories are typically available for purchase as part of a bundle or may be offered in larger quantities.
PRODUCT CODE DESCRIPTION
DellEMC PowerEdge® R340
Processor Intel Xeon E-2234 3.6GHz, 8M cache, 4C/8T, turbo (71W)
Cache Memory 8M Cache
Memory 8GB 3200MT/s ECC UDIMM
Network Controller On-Board Broadcom 5720 Dual Port 1Gb LOM
Storage Controller PERC H330 RAID Controller
Hard Drive 1TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gbps 3.5in Hot-Plug Hard Drive, 13G (max 4 HDD)
Optical Drive DVD+/-RW, SATA, Internal
Power Supply Single, Hot-Plug Power Supply, 350W
Management iDRAC9, Express
Form Factor 1U Rack Server, ReadyRails Sliding Rails With Cable Management Arm
Warranty 3 Yrs ProSUpport Next Business Day Onsite Service
Pay by cash for only ₱116,150
Boost your business productivity
- Increase performance with up to 100%* higher core counts. Customers can choose a 4-, 6-, or 8-core Intel® Xeon® E-2200 processor
- Scale storage and memory depending on your compute requirements
- Reduce operational costs with multi-vector cooling that automatically calculates and delivers the proper airflow needed for optimal cooling
Scale your IT on your own terms
- Increase compute performance and the ability to run multiple applications at the same time, by choosing either a 4-, 6-, or 8-core Intel Xeon E-2200 processor
- Harness data growth with up to eight internal 2.5" hot plug HDDs or four 3.5" hot plug HDDs
- Address data sets with up to four DDR4 DIMMs and with a maximum of 64GB of RAM
Simplify your IT infrastructure
• Deploy multiple servers with iDRAC Group Manager, a built-in “one to many console”
• Remotely access your servers anywhere, anytime from your mobile device with OpenManage Mobile (with OpenManage Enterprise)
• Resolve issues with up to 72% less IT effort using automated proactive and predictive technology from ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.*
Transform your IT. We can help.
When you buy a Dell server, you get more than just hardware. You get access to IT solutions end to end. From the onboard iDRAC with Lifecycle Controller in each server — to a huge array of complementary technologies, software, and services — we help you develop data center solutions that advance the goals of your business or organization, for now, and for the future. Among an array of innovative technologies, you’ll find state-of-the-art solutions for systems management, storage, networking and so much more.
State-of-the-art systems management
You can improve the performance, productivity and availability of your data center resources with our cutting edge portfolio of systems management solutions. Get anytime anywhere mobile access to your hardware, agent-free embedded management, extensive automation, and connections to third-party management solutions you may already use.
Innovative storage solutions
Improve security and performance while you store more data on less hardware. Our storage server portfolio brings you technologies like our industry-leading deduplication and compression algorithms, our patented high-performance Dell Fluid File System (FluidFS), and advanced, intelligent autotiering.
You can optimize and modernize your network infrastructure, and evolve beyond proprietary architectures with our open, standards-based networking solutions, and ready paths to software defined networking (SDN). We’ve been delivering high-performance, reliable networking solutions for over a decade, and today we power some of the world’s most demanding enterprise and Cloud/Web 2.0 environments.
And so much more
Servers, storage and networking solutions are just the tip of the iceberg of technologies we can help you develop, manage and optimize. When you visit our solutions pages, you’ll find insights and resources for a wide range of platforms and solutions.
Visit our Solutions site for details, or talk to a Dell expert for one-on-one expertise.