The 7th Gen AMD A-Series APUs are designed to boost productivity and enhance multimedia for a premium PC experience. They deliver exceptional processing performance, superior power efficiency, smooth online gaming and enhanced HD streaming capabilities, all at a price that will make you smile. Based on the AM4 packaging, these processors support DDR4 memory, and are available in A12, A10, A8 and A6 to meet your specific needs.
Superior multitasking processing power and efficiency with stunning streaming and world-class gaming.
Efficient and powerful multitasking plus enhanced HD video streaming and superb online gaming.
Smooth multi-tasking performance, enhanced HD video streaming and amazing energy efficiency.
Powerful computing designed to improve how you work, play and relax.
- Make quick work of your gaming, video editing, file compression, video conversion, photo editing, and music conversion needs.
- Stream the latest multimedia in up-to Ultra HD with support for HEVC1 and VP9 standards.
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously with AMD App Acceleration.
- Bring your videos to life with AMD Perfect Picture image processing technologies.
- Get quality that rivals up to 4K, even on a 1080p display, with VSR2 (Virtual Super Resolution).
- AMD FreeSync technology3 puts an end to choppy gameplay and broken frames with fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate.
- Designed for cool and efficient computing, providing increased performance with dramatically reduced power consumption.
- AMD Turbo Core technology dynamically adjusts to boost performance when you need it.
- With AMD Frame Rate Target Control4, you set the target frame rate, which can save power and reduce heat and noise.
- HEVC acceleration is subject to inclusion/installation of compatible HEVC players.
- AMD Virtual Super Resolution (VSR) feature is designed to render games at higher resolutions and dynamically rescale them for HD displays at higher quality and visual details. Check with your system manufacturer for specific capabilities.
- FreeSync is an AMD technology designed to eliminate stuttering and/or tearing in games and videos by locking a display’s refresh rate to the framerate of the graphics card. Requires Monitor, AMD Radeon graphics and/or AMD A-Series APU compliant with DisplayPort Adaptive-Sync 1.2 (or newer). AMD Catalyst driver 15.2 Beta (or newer) required. Adaptive refresh rates vary by display; check with your monitor manufacturer for specific capabilities. Only select AMD Radeon GPUs and A-Series APUs supported; see www.amd.com/freesync for full details.
- Frame rate targeting is an AMD technology designed to reduce heat, noise and power consumption by letting users set a maximum frame rate for their games and applications. Requires an AMD Radeon00 R9 285 graphics card and a supporting AMD Catalyst Driver. Support for other products is planned. Not currently compatible with AMD CrossFire00 multi-GPU configurations. Confirm supported technologies with system manufacturer before purchase.
Intel Pentium G4600 Dual-Core, Four-Thread Processor
Performance on par with Intel Core i3, with typical Pentium-class price
Based on 14nm Kaby Lake (7th generation) architecture, the Intel Pentium G4600 is a great choice for value-conscious users looking to build PCs for online gaming, and mainstream home and office uses. The Pentium G4600 incorporates Hyper-Threading technology, which was previously reserved for i3 series and above, delivering impressive parallel performance so you can multitask efficiently and smoothly. It supports Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x) technology, Intel AES New Instructions, and more. The integrated Intel HD Graphics 630 is great for everyday applications like browsing visually stunning webpages, streaming 4K Ultra HD video, and editing photos.
Enjoy Improved Computing Performance
Based on Kaby Lake architecture and with 14nm manufacturing process, Hyper-Threading technology, 3MB Cache and Intel HD Graphics 630, the latest Intel Pentium processors give your platform the computing and visual power you’ve wanted. You can now multitask - i.e., watch movies/games and Skype at the same time and still have power for your other activities.
Security You Can Trust
Protection capabilities in the Intel Pentium processors are built from the ground up to give you a device you can trust. Every time you start it up, secure boot with Intel Platform Trust Technology helps keep your device safe, blocking dangerous programs, so only trusted software is launched. You get peace of mind with a more secure operating environment. Execute Disable Bit defends against ever-elusive malware, reducing your exposure to viruses and malicious code attacks. It works behind the scenes, so you don’t have to think about it, and it shuts down malicious code before it can take root.
It’s easy to secure all your data with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) and Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA) new instructions built into the processor. You get strong security without compromising performance or impacting your experience.