Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. While we strive for accuracy, mistakes happen. In the event of an incorrect price, you will be notified by chat, email or phone, and given the option to accept the corrected price or cancel the order. Always verify stock availability and prices before sending your payment.
• Powers CPE via PoE The U-Installer’s PoE out port conveniently supplies 24V passive PoE to the CPE device being installed.
• Powered by Internal Battery The U-Installer is powered by an internal battery that provides up to one hour of runtime, simplifying installation. Recharge the battery by connecting it to a power source, such as a mobile battery pack or USB port on a laptop. If using a battery pack, it must provide a minimum of 5V, 3A in order to power the U-Installer* and the CPE device.
• Durable Rubber Casing Keep the U-Installer protected during installation with this removable rubber casing.
• External PoE Reset Quickly reset the device connected to the U-Installer to factory defaults.
• Rubber Case Clip Use the clip on the back of the rubber casing to secure the U-Installer to a belt or pocket.
• Dimensions: 93 x 57 x 38.2 mm(3.66 x 2.24 x 1.50"
• Processor: Atheros MIPS 74KC, 560MHz
• Memory: 64MB DDR2
• Buttons: (1) Reset U-Installer, (1) Reset External airMax Device, (1) Power On/Off
• Networking Interfaces: (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port, Single Band Wi-Fi
• Ports: (1) USB-C Port
• Passive POE Output: Voltage Max. Power 24v / 12W
• Management Interface: Wifi
• Wi-Fi Frequency: 2.4GHz
• Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11b/g/n
• Power Method: Internal Battery USB Mobile Battery Pack: 5V, 3A (Not Included)
• Power Supply: 5v,3A
• Supported Voltage Range: 4.95v-5.05v
• Max Power Consumption: U-Installer: 3W; U-Installer with CPE: 15W
• LEDs: (1) Wi-Fi, (4) Battery
• ESD/EMP Protection: 24KV Contact/Air
• Operating Temperature: 0 to 35C
• Operating Humidity: 95% non condensing
• Certifications: CE, FCC, IC