U-Installer - Ubiquiti U-Installer Ubiquiti Installer
• Powers CPE via PoE The U-Installer’s PoE out port conveniently supplies 24V passive PoE to the CPE device being installed.
• Powered by Internal Battery The U-Installer is powered by an internal battery that provides up to one hour of runtime, simplifying installation. Recharge the battery by connecting it to a power source, such as a mobile battery pack or USB port on a laptop. If using a battery pack, it must provide a minimum of 5V, 3A in order to power the U-Installer* and the CPE device.
• Durable Rubber Casing Keep the U-Installer protected during installation with this removable rubber casing.
• External PoE Reset Quickly reset the device connected to the U-Installer to factory defaults.
• Rubber Case Clip Use the clip on the back of the rubber casing to secure the U-Installer to a belt or pocket.
• Dimensions: 93 x 57 x 38.2 mm(3.66 x 2.24 x 1.50"
• Processor: Atheros MIPS 74KC, 560MHz
• Memory: 64MB DDR2
• Buttons: (1) Reset U-Installer, (1) Reset External airMax Device, (1) Power On/Off
• Networking Interfaces: (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port, Single Band Wi-Fi
• Ports: (1) USB-C Port
• Passive POE Output: Voltage Max. Power 24v / 12W
• Management Interface: Wifi
• Wi-Fi Frequency: 2.4GHz
• Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11b/g/n
• Power Method: Internal Battery USB Mobile Battery Pack: 5V, 3A (Not Included)
• Power Supply: 5v,3A
• Supported Voltage Range: 4.95v-5.05v
• Max Power Consumption: U-Installer: 3W; U-Installer with CPE: 15W
• LEDs: (1) Wi-Fi, (4) Battery
• ESD/EMP Protection: 24KV Contact/Air
• Operating Temperature: 0 to 35C
• Operating Humidity: 95% non condensing
• Certifications: CE, FCC, IC