• Anti-Crosstalk Divider, additional shielding and is rated to provide optimal performance on Gigabit Ethernet networks.
• Protect your networks from the most brutal environments with Ubiquiti’s industrial-grade shielded Ethernet cable, TOUGHCable.
• Dramatically improve your Ethernet link states, speeds, and overall performance with Ubiquiti TOUGHCable.
• Built to perform even in the harshest weather and environments.
• Protect your networks from devastating electrostatic discharge (ESD) attacks.
• Developed to increase power handling performance for extended cable run lengths.
• Cable: CAT5e, Shielded
• Ethernet: Supports Up to 1Gbps
• Conductor wire gauge: 24AWG
• Conductor: Solid bare copper
• Conductor diameter: 0.500 ± 0.005 mm
• Insulation type: Solid PE
• Insulation thickness: AVG: 0.295mm, MIN: 0.29mm
• Insulation diameter: 1.16 ± 0.02mm
• Separation (polyester wrapping):Thick: 0.025mm, Extent: 20mm
• Anti-Crosstalk divider: LDPE: 4.2*0.3 mm
• Cable shield (aluminum foil): Thick: 0.060mm, Extent: 20mm
• ESD drain wire: 0.4TC
• Rip cord: Yes
• Secondary cable shield (Braid): 16*8*0.16AA Density: 95%
• Jacket material: PE
• Jacket thickness: AVG: 0.52mm, MIN: 0.46mm
• Jacket outer diameter: 6.8 ± 0.30 mm
• Jacket color: Gray
• Reference standard: ISO/IEC 11801, TIA/EIA568B.2
TOUGHCable is currently available in two versions: PRO Shielding Protection and CARRIER Shielding Protection. Both models currently come in 1000ft (304.8m) lengths and 24 AWG.