Razer Electra V2 - 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset with Detachable Microphone - Compatible with PC, Xbox One, Playstation 4, and Nintendo Switch
The Razer Electra V2 is the essential Razer headset whether you’re gaming on PC or consoles, or just kicking back to your favorite tunes off your phone. Extremely versatile, the Razer Electra V2 features 40 mm audio drivers, custom-tuned for a wide range of personal entertainment, from gaming to movies. With a removable boom mic, you enjoy full music immersion when you’re not issuing commands in-game.
Built for comfort and durability with a lightweight aluminum frame and plush leatherette ear cushions, the Razer Electra V2 keeps the beat going every step of the way.
CUSTOM-TUNED 40 MM DRIVERS
The Razer Electra V2 boasts custom-tuned, high quality 40 mm audio drivers that extend a well-controlled bass and deliver excellent sound quality balanced for all your personal entertainment needs, from gaming to music listening.
UNIBODY ALUMINUM FRAME
Designed to withstand life’s hard knocks, the Razer Electra V2’s flexible aluminum frame keeps it lightweight and durable. An additional suspended headrest ensures you stay comfortable through extended periods of wear.
VIRTUAL 7.1 SURROUND SOUND
Hear your environments come alive through Razer Surround. This advanced virtual 7.1 surround sound software lets you calibrate the headset to your ears for a personalized, accurate, and immersive surround sound experience. Download here >
At a glance
- 40 mm drivers
- 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound
- Multiplatform compatibility
- Removable boom mic
- 3.5 mm combined audio jack (PC | Mac | PS4™ | Xbox One® | Switch | Mobile Devices)
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Impedance: 32 ± 15% Ω
- Sensitivity: 105 ± 3dB
- Max input power: 50 mW
- Drivers: 40 mm with Neodymium magnets
- Cable length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft.
- Approximate weight: 278 g / 0.61 lbs
Microphone (Removeable boom mic)
- Frequency response: 100 Hz – 10 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >= 50 dB
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): -41 ± 3 dB
- Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional
Controls on headset
- Volume up / down, mic mute