Are you searching for an entry-level server solution with performance and reliability for your valuable data to replace a standard desktop unit?
The HPE ProLiant ML10 Gen9 Server provides server level performance in a quiet, compact size that is easy to deploy in your home or your small business. It’s affordable price will drive you to your first server to replace previous workstation solutions. The expandability helps to deliver the required workloads and the performance will decrease potential data loss. As the lowest acquisition cost 1P tower in the Hewlett Packard Enterprise server family, the ML10 Gen9 Server is the right choice for your first server.
- Build a fully functional server with ClearOS that is just right for you at no upfront cost. For more information, check the ClearOS link on the right.
Low Acquisition Cost with Server Level Performance
The HPE ProLiant ML10 Gen9 Server offers the right server technology for home or small businesses looking for performance and features at an affordable price.
Embedded Intel® AMT Management module with remote console, Web browser GUI and remote power on/off.
Intel chipset supports RSTe SATA RAID disk drives to improve the performance for workloads.
Efficiency and Expandability to Fit the Needs of Growing, Budget-Conscious Businesses
The HPE ProLiant ML10 Gen9 Server offers expandability with internal support for up to six Large Form Factor (LFF) disk drives and increased I/O expansion.
With the optional HPE H241 Smart Host Bus Adapter your get the flexibility to run in HBA mode or simple RAID mode. When operating in simple RAID mode, it provides RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 5 with optional HPE Secure Encryption capabilities.
Workstation Oriented Design for Better Performance
The HPE ProLiant ML10 Gen9 Server graphics processing unit (GPU) supports two single wide and one double wide GPU card to boost performance in graphic and VDI applications for financial services, education, scientific research, and medical imaging.
It supports the Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v5 processor in a 4U chassis offering increased performance and efficiency.
Server class technology allows for 24x7 business operation, offering higher reliability and longer lifecycle.
Intel® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
Xeon® is a trademark of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
Additional server resources
Server support & downloads
- Support for discontinued products
- Service Pack for ProLiant software downloads
- Software support matrices
- HPE Services and tools to upgrade to latest processors
Hewlett Packard Services
Additional Server Products
Number of processors
Processor core available
- 2 or 4
- 8MB L3
- 4MB FOR INTEL CORE i3, i5 and i7…use:
- 3MB FOR INTEL CORE i3, i5 and i7…use:
Power supply type
- (1) Multi-output
- (4) For detail descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
- 4 DIMM slots
- DDR4 UDIMM
Memory protection features
- Unbuffered ECC
- (6) LFF SATA
- Non-hot plug, depending on model
- Intel® Ethernet Connection I219-LM 1 Ports per controller
- Depending on model
- Integrated SATA RAID
- Depending on model
- Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT)
- 1/1/1 Server Warranty includes one year of parts, one year of labor, one year of onsite support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: www.hpe.com/services/support. Additional Hewlett Packard Enterprise support and service coverage for your product can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to www.hpe.com/services/support.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.