Epson EMP-280 Projector
Why the Epson EMP-280?
Long life and ease of use, even in a dusty environment
- A dust resistant structure which protects the projector from common contaminants found in various environments.
- The filter’s large surface area is electrostatically charged for catching microscopic dust particles.
- All seams are sealed to prevent pollutants from entering the unit, so only clean air which has passed through the filter is allowed in for cooling.
- Even projectors used in harsh conditions remain clean inside, preventing such troubles as brightness degradation.
- Air filter cleaning notification
- Easy lamp change
- Cleaning the air filter is easy
Small Yet Powerful Lamp
- Epson’s “E-TORL” lamps (Epson-Twin Optimize Reflection Lamp) efficiently gather and project light to effectively eliminate light-leakage and minimize light diffraction.
- This system combines an ellipsoidal reflector with an aspherical lens and a hemispherical mirror to produce a lamp so small and highly efficient that it is ahead of its time.
- ELPSC06 PORTABLE SCREEN (50″) V12H002S06
- ELPSC07 60″ SCREEN V12H002S07
- ELPSC08 80″ SCREEN V12H002S08
- ELPSC10 100Type Screen V12H002S10
- ELPAF16 AIR FILTER (High Efficient Filter) (1sheet X 1= 1sheet) V13H134A16
- ELPLP42 LAMP UNIT V13H010L42
- ELPKC02 COMPUTER CABLE V12H005C02
- ELPKC09 VGA-HD15 PC Cable (3.0m) V12H005C09
- ELPKC10 VGA-HD15 Extension Computer Cable (20m) V12H005C10
- ELPKC19 COMPONENT VIDEO CABLE 3.0m V12H005C19
- ELPKC22 HDTV CABLE HD15/Dxx,3.0m V12H005C22
- ELPMB23 CEILING MOUNT V12H003B23
- ELPFP13 Suspension Adapter (450mm) V12H003P13
- ELPFP14 Suspension Adapter (700mm) V12H003P14