Epson EB-G5500 Projector
Why the Epson EB-G5500?
Epson EB-G5500 harnesses Epson’s latest 3LCD technology to deliver bright, high quality, graphics-rich multimedia presentations in brilliant colors.
Superb projection quality
3LCD technology ensures faithful colour reproduction resulting in unparalleled color images that are smooth and seamless, and easy on the eyes.
High contrast with unbeatable color quality
With Epson’s proprietary C2Fine™ (Crystal Clear Fine) technology and inorganic LCD panels with Vertical Alignment (VA) technology, experience high contrast and flawless picture quality for all your presentations. The optical phase control technology minimizes polarized light leakage and increase contrast ratio.
Excellent color management
The Epson color management system achieves perfect balance between brightness and color quality, ensuring that natural colors do not vary significantly between color modes.
Six axis color adjustment
Enhance your presentations by controlling the hue, saturation, brightness and sharpness of the picture quality to suit your needs.
You can adjust sharpness as precisely as you like. Formerly only a feature of high-end home cinema projectors, and available now for the first time in Epson business projectors.
DICOM SIM mode
This color mode produces images with clear shadows, ideal for projecting X-rays and other medical images.
* This projector is not a medical device and cannot be used for actual medical diagnosis.
Advanced monitoring & control function
Easy MP monitor
With Epson’s Network monitoring and control software, a single PC can see which projectors are available and running efficiently. Configure the whole series remotely, with instant email alerts for pre-defined critical indicators.
Horizontal / Vertical lens shift
Projection can easily be adjusted with both vertical and horizontal lens shift, giving users more flexibility in projector and screen placement.
* When maximum horizontal lens shift is used, available vertical lens shift is reduced.
* When maximum vertical lens shift is used, available horizontal lens shift is reduced.
5 Lens options
The 1.8x zoom of the standard lens allows a broad projection range, and there are optional lenses if a greater range is needed.
Change lamps and filters easily without having to uninstall the projector from the ceiling. Bayonet mounts make lens replacement simple as well.
- Equipped with Epson proprietary lamp that is engineered to maximize light usage efficiency
- Uses about 0.47W of power in standby mode
- Projector optics employ lead-free lenses
- Unpainted plastic housing reduces the environmental impact
- The flame retardants used in the plastic housing do not contain chlorine or bromine
- ELPAF17 AIR FILTER (1sheet X 1= 1sheet) V13H134A17
- ELPAP03 Wireless LAN Adapter V12H306P15
- ELPLM05 MIDDLE THROW ZOOM LENS V12H004M05
- ELPLL06 LONG THROW ZOOM LENS V12H004L06
- ELPLS05 Standard Zoom Lens
- ELPLP62 Spare Lamp
- ELPLR03 REAR PROJECTION WIDE LENS V12H004R03