Epson EB-85H Projector
Why the Epson EB-85H?
A powerful, easy-to-use projector designed for high durability and efficiency. With low cost and ease of maintenance, this portable projector is ideal for use in a wide variety of venues and settings.
SUPERB PICTURE REPRODUCTION IN BRIGHT LIT ROOMS
- Dimming the lights to make your business presentation is a thing of the past. With powerful brightness of White Light Output and Colour Light Output; both at 2600 lumens, you can project crystal clear images in broad daylight and still be able to make that all-important eye contact with your audience.
LONG LAMP LIFE AND SIMPLE MAINTENANCE FEATURES KEEP OPERATING COSTS LOW
- Extend the lifespan of the lamp with the refined E-TORL lamp, offering up to 6,000 hours of lamp life.
- Low power consumption decreases your total cost of ownership
- Low power consumption of 0.4W in standby mode (when network is off).
- Replacement of lamp and filter is effortless, even with ceiling-mounted installation
CONNECT AT ANY VENUE
The following versatile connectivity, configuration and security options ensure you can connect at a wide variety of venues and settings, and give seamless presentations the way you want them, every time.
Wired LAN Projection
- Project PC images wirelessly via an access point when the projector is connected to a wired LAN.
USB Display Function
- A simple connection to a PC via an ordinary USB cable allows images to be projected without having to switch the monitor output setting on the PC.(Now compatible with MAC OS)
USB Memory Slide Show
- Show images stored on a USB memory device.
Wireless Solution (optional)
- Make professional presentations without the untidy cables by using the optional wireless projection set-up.
Monitor and Control Remotely
- Avoid countless trips to the projector in large venue set-ups by monitoring and controlling the projector using a PC from a remote location with a LAN cable.
Microphone Input Terminal and Built-in 10W Speaker
- You can connect a microphone directly to the projector and utilise its internal speakers for your presentation.
Whiteboard & Blackboard Mode
- Images are adjusted to suit the background when projecting onto a whiteboard or blackboard. The projector supports 6 other colour modes: Dynamic, Presentation, Theatre, sRGB (Red Green and Blue), Sports, and Photo.
Flexible and Large Zoom Ratio with 1.6x Zoom Lens
- The zoom lens enables the projector to achieve a large screen size with shorter throw distance, cutting down space between the projector and the screen.
INCREASED SECURITY FEATURES
- Locks all buttons on the main body, so operation is only possible using the remote controller.
- Protects against theft by tying the projector to fixed fittings using a security wire.
- Controls who has access to the projector with password requirement via remote controller at start-up.
Kensington Security Slot
- Protects against theft by securing the unit using a Kensington Lock.
PARTNERS IN PERFECTION
Document Camera DC-06
With Epson Document Camera DC-06, you can project images directly from text books, journals, manuals and even 3D objects with detailed projection on the screen. It connects easily to the projector via a USB cable without the need for extra power. Highly compact and lightweight, you can easily pack it with the projector when you need to be on the move.
- ELPLP50 LAMP UNIT V13H010L50
- ELPAF22 AIR FILTER (1sheet X 1= 1sheet) V13H134A22
- ELPKS16B SOFT CARRYING CASE(for PC) Black color V12H001K1B
- ELPSC06 PORTABLE SCREEN (50″) V12H002S06
- ELPSC07 60″ SCREEN V12H002S07
- ELPSC08 80″ SCREEN V12H002S08
- ELPSC10 100Type Screen V12H002S10
- ELPAP03 Wireless LAN Adapter V12H306P15
- ELPAP05 Quick Wireless Connection USB Key V12H005M05
- USB Document Camera ELPDC06