ASUS Zenbook 15 UX533FD-A8107T
|Windows 10 (64bit)|
|512G M.2 SSD|
|GTX 1050 GDDR5 2GB|
Icicle Silver Glass
Unleash your creative vision
The world’s smallest 15-inch laptop
Creativity. Style. Innovation. These are the qualities that define the elegant new ZenBook 15. Everything in this take-anywhere masterpiece — it’s the world’s smallest 15-inch laptops* — is designed to give you the freedom to discover your creative power, including its breathtaking frameless NanoEdge display. You’ll appreciate not only the tremendous power within and the thoughtful attention to detail — such as the exclusive ErgoLift hinge and Numeric keypad — but also the timeless beauty of the design, with its sensational Royal Blue or Icicle Silver finish enhanced by the new Rose Gold trim panel. ZenBook 15 is waiting: are you ready to unleash your creative power?
Designed to give you the most screen area in the least physical space, the new frameless four-sided NanoEdge design of ZenBook 15 is simply breathtaking: it makes any visuals more immersive, with less distraction for your eyes. The ultraslim bezels1 are just 3mm thin at the sides, 4.5mm at the bottom and a mere 6.4mm at the top to accommodate the camera. The effect is truly stunning — it’s like an infinity pool for your eyes! And with this ultra-compact display, ZenBook 15 is one of the smallest 15-inch laptops around — as small as many 14-inch models.
four-sided NanoEdge design
Creativity demands a great screen, so ZenBook 15 has a superb high-resolution 4K UHD display that's beautifully crisp and clear, with wide viewing angles and vivid, accurate colors that give you an ultra-realistic viewing experience for movies, photos and games. It also features exclusive ASUS technologies — including ASUS Splendid and ASUS Tru2Life Video — that fine-tune display parameters to ensure optimum eye comfort and color performance, for any kind of content.Learn more about ASUS Splendid
4K UHD display
Designed with you in mind
With any ZenBook, your comfort is one of our top priorities. ZenBook 15 goes the extra mile with its exclusive ErgoLift hinge, an engineering masterpiece designed to automatically tilt the keyboard to the most comfortable typing position. But that’s not all: the carefully calculated tilt improves cooling and audio performance, too.
ZenBook 15 heralds a new era of ultraportable design, with an ultracompact, ultralight chassis that makes it our smallest and lightest 15-inch laptop ever — in fact, at around the size of a 14-inch laptop and just 1.59kg, it’s one of the smallest and lightest 15-inch laptops — period! None of the traditional ZenBook style has been lost, though: there’s the iconic Zen-inspired spun-metal finish on the lid and a choice of prestigious Royal Blue or sophisticated Icicle Silver finishes, both newly enhanced with a contrasting Rose Gold trim panel above the keyboard for an extra touch of luxury.
Designed to empower your creativity, ZenBook 15 doesn’t sacrifice performance for size. It’s built to give you all the raw power you need for effortless on-the-go computing. Featuring the latest Intel® Core™ processors, powerful NVIDIA® discrete graphics, and packed with high-quality, high-performance components, ZenBook 15 will never keep you waiting. Whether you’re creating complex documents, mining data, retouching photos, editing 4K UHD videos, or simply taking a gaming break, ZenBook 15 lets you do more — and do it quicker.
Windows 10 Pro
8th Gen Intel CPU
faster than 7th Gen CPU
PCIe® SSD storage
Mobility without bounds
As a mobile professional, you need to stay connected — at the fastest speed possible. ZenBook 15 is equipped with gigabit-class Wi-Fi and ASUS Wi-Fi Master technology, so you can enjoy ultrafast downloads and smooth streaming with greater range and more stable network connections than ever before. Additionally, the latest Bluetooth® 5.0 brings you all the benefits of the latest low-power peripherals and accessories.
faster than 802.11n3
dual-stream, dual-band Wi-Fi
All-day battery for non-stop lifestyles
ZenBook 15 is powered by a high-capacity battery that won’t let you down, however long and demanding your working day is. Extended journeys or day-long meetings are no problem for ZenBook 15, even when power outlets are in short supply!
Keyboard and Touchpad
For easy productivity on the go, ZenBook 15 is equipped with full-size backlit keyboard that delivers a superb typing experience. It’s a masterpiece of ergonomics, with just the right amount of key travel. And of course, the ErgoLift hinge ensures it’s always tilted at the perfect angle for comfort. And even though it's compact, ZenBook 15 features a standard full-size numeric keypad for speedy data entry.
easy data entry
The best Windows experience
The laptop that recognizes you!
ZenBook 15 and Windows 10 put you in total control of your laptop — without lifting a finger. The advanced biometric hardware works seamlessly with Windows Hello and Cortana, so you can wake up your laptop and log in using just your face, and command ZenBook 15 with your voice. Once you’ve experienced the convenience of hands-free computing, you’ll wonder how you ever managed without it!
Meet Amazon Alexa
Use your voice to control your day
Alexa6 is a cloud-based voice service that helps you with tasks, entertainment, general information, and more. Using Alexa is as simple as asking a question. Just ask to play music, read the news, control your smart home, tell a joke, and more — Alexa will respond instantly.Learn more about Amazon Alexa
Every connection you need
When you’re working on the go, it’s vital to be able to connect with anything and everything. ZenBook 15 features the revolutionary USB-C™ port for any-way-up connections and superfast USB 3.1 Gen 2 data transfers. And you’ll also find USB 3.1 Type-A ports (up to 5Gbps or 10Gbps), an HDMI port and an SD card reader, so it’s easy to connect to all your current and future peripherals.
Immersive Harman Kardon audio
To create the next generation of ASUS SonicMaster audio technology, the ASUS Golden Ear team worked with renowned home and automotive audio experts Harman Kardon. The results are astonishing. A tailored mix of superior hardware — including smart amplifier technology that delivers louder sound with no distortion — and cleverly designed software ensure that ZenBook 15 gives you the ultimate audio experience.Learn more about ASUS SonicMaster
Ultratough: military-grade durability
ZenBook 15 meets the ultra-demanding MIL-STD-810G military standard for reliability and durability, undergoing a punishing test regime that includes extended tests for operation in harsh environments including extreme altitudes, temperatures and humidity. It has also passed ASUS internal laptop tests that far exceed the standards set by the industry.Learn more about ASUS Laptop Quality Tests
Meet the family!
ZenBook 15 is part of an exciting new creative laptop family, with a model to suit every need. For the ultimate traveler there’s the ultralight ZenBook 13, and for a larger screen in a compact chassis, the all-powerful ZenBook 14 is ready and waiting. Pick your ideal creative partner today!
- As of August 17, 2018 based on internal ASUS market analysis comparing ZenBook 13/14/15 laptop size to competing products in their class (laptops with a screen measuring 13.3 inches, 14 inches and 15.6 inches) from vendors inducing Acer, Apple, HP, Huawei, Lenovo, Microsoft and Samsung.
- The stated width of the side bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the inside edge of the case. If the case width is included, the side bezel width is 4.3mm. The stated width of the bottom bezel is the distance between the edge of the non-active screen display area and the visible edge of the display when the laptop is opened to 90°. Measured based on standard (not anti-glare) display configuration.
- Weight may vary according to configuration.
- Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
- Wi-Fi Master test configuration: under controlled test conditions, streaming Full HD YouTube videos, and AP set with one antenna at 802.11g. Actual Wi-Fi range and performance may be affected by environmental factors. Interference from USB 3 devices may vary according to the device. Range comparisons refer to standard laptop with all-metal chassis design.
- Battery life test configuration: Intel® Core™ i5-8265U, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Max-Q, 8GB RAM, FHD display, 256GB PCIe® SSD. Battery tests conducted by ASUS in August 2018 using the MobileMark® 2014 Office Productivity scenario. Test settings: Wi-Fi enabled, display brightness set to 70%. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery.
- Amazon Alexa availability varies according to country. Please check with your local ASUS retailer for details.