ASUS ROG Maximus X Apex LGA 1151 (300 Series) Intel Z370 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 Extended ATX Intel Motherboard
Intel Z370 EATX enthusiast motherboard with extreme performance, DDR4 4500MHz+, ROG DIMM.2 (dual M.2), onboard 5G Ethernet, USB 3.1 Gen2 and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Intel LGA1151 socket: Ready for 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processors.
- Engineered for performance: Optimized 2-DIMM memory trace layout for superior stability and performance, supporting DDR4 overclocking to 4500MHz+ and beyond.
- Overclocker’s toolkit: hardware-level controls and onboard condensation detection circuits to aid with subzero overclocking.
- ROG DIMM.2: vertically-installed dual M.2 expansion card with a bundled fan bracket for maximum cooling and performance.
- 5-Way Optimization: Automated system-wide tuning, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailor made for your rig.
- Cutting-edge connectivity: Onboard 5G Ethernet and Intel Gigabit Ethernet for data transfers at lightning speeds.
- Your board, your insignia: Aura Sync RGB lighting, four 4-pin RGB headers and illuminated customizable nameplate featured on a distinct X-shaped PCB.
- Immersive audio: SupremeFX high fidelity audio that draws you deeper into the action.
- Best protection: patent-pending SafeSlot, SafeDIMM and premium components for maximum durability.
ROG Maximus X Apex is built to break records — and it's already done just that. With its optimized layout and ability to withstand cryogenic temperatures, Apex has already scored 9 global first-places and set a CPU frequency world record1 of 7.3GHz on all six cores of the Intel Core i7-8700K. That's a staggering 97.3% overclock of the chip‘s default 3.7GHz frequency.
ONE-CLICK OVERCLOCK AND COOLING
One click takes care of all that complex tuning. ASUS 5-Way Optimization makes your PC smart. It dynamically optimizes essential aspects of the system, providing overclocking and cooling profiles that are tailored for your rig.
ROG DIMM.2The innovative ROG DIMM.2 module is a vertically-installed expansion card that allows two M.2 drives to be connected via a DDR4 interface. You can then add a memory cooler, or a fan via the bundled mounting bracket to direct cool air over the M.2 drives, helping to control thermals and ensure maximum performance.
ASUS AURA SYNCASUS Aura Sync offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB headers. And it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura Sync-capable ASUS hardware. The ROG Maximus X Apex features a duo of onboard 5050 RGB headers and an addressable header that can be connected to compatible lighting strips, fans, coolers, and PC cases, creating a new world of illumination possibilities.
SUPREMEFX AUDIOROG's awesome SupremeFX audio technology has levelled up, delivering an exceptional 113dB signal-to-noise ratio on the line-in connection. We've also added a low-dropout regulator for cleaner power delivery to the SupremeFX S1220 codec, an ESS® Sabre Hi-Fi ES9023P digital-to-analog converter for superior front-panel output, and a Texas Instruments® RC4850 op-amp for high gain with low distortion.